Strang, Scott, Giroux & Young, a regional business law firm, is currently seeking a highly skilled, mid-level litigation associate to join the firm’s Boston office.
Successful candidates will have:
- 3+ years of experience representing business plaintiffs and defendants in a range of commercial litigation matters
- Experience in all stages of litigation from investigation and pleadings through discovery, dispositive motions, and trial
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Commitment to provide high quality client service
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a larger collaborative team
- Strong academic credentials
We have a preference for associates admitted in both MA and NH, or one who is willing to become admitted in both. Some knowledge of construction law would be helpful.
We offer the ability to grow and thrive in a law firm platform designed for attorneys with long-term professional development aspirations.
Interested candidates may send a resume and cover letter to:
Strang, Scott, Giroux & Young, LLP
6 Beacon Street, Suite 305
Boston, MA 02108