Strang Scott, a small business law and litigation firm in Boston is seeking an experienced full time office manager. The candidate should be detail oriented and able to multi-task and balance multiple assignments. Strong communication, administrative, organizational and computer skills are required.
- Managing attorneys’ schedules
- Organizing and tracking client files
- Communicating with clients, opposing counsel and court personnel
- Drafting, formatting, and editing legal documents including correspondence, subpoenas, pleadings and financial statements
- Office management
- Managing client billing and payments
- Monitor office supplies
- Vendor purchases and payments
- Mail distribution
- Answering phones
- Manage client database
- Basic Quickbooks
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Office work experience required. This position is located in the Firm’s Boston, Massachusetts office. Please direct inquiries and correspondence to email@example.com.